We are committed to preserving the privacy of your personal health information. In fact, we are required by law to protect the privacy of your medical information and to provide you with Notice describing:
How medical information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can access this information
- We may use or disclose to others your medical information for purposes of providing or arranging for your health care, the payment for or reimbursement of the care that we provide to you, and the related administrative activities supporting your treatment.
- We may be required or permitted by certain laws to use and disclose your medical information for other purposes without your consent or authorization.
- As our patient, you have important rights relating to inspecting and copying your medical information that we maintain, amending or correcting that information, obtaining an accounting of our disclosures of your medical information, requesting that we communicate with you confidentially, requesting that we restrict certain uses and disclosures of your health information, and complaining if you think your rights have been violated.
- We have available a detailed NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICES which fully explains your rights and our obligations under the law.
- You have the right to receive a copy of our most current NOTICE in effect.